Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Second Article


I am lucky to have another article published under my name this week in the Lincoln Journal! My journalistic genes are being expressed one way or another, and I must say that it feels rather natural.

I went to visit the community newspaper headquarters the other day. Walking in to a large room with people busy at the computers, many newspapers lying around, the very familiar scent of ink on paper, was like walking back in time.

I grew up with newspapers everywhere. And they are still everywhere at my parents house in Thailand. To be a part of something that has always been part of my life feels rather comforting, yet challenging at the same time. I hope to be a regular contributor to the newspaper, mostly covering food related stories. If you have any suggestions or advice, please feel free to share them with me!

No comments: