Monday, November 22, 2010

ABC Gum Wall

kidsgum

California has Yosemite, and the Golden Gate bridge... What about Ohio? We have an ABC Gum Wall. Well, at least that is what we call it. It stands for, ready...: Already Been Chewed Gum Wall (if you are a parent, and are familiar with Ivy and Bean books, you know the lingo). We made that up ourselves.

I had to take a picture of them in front of it, after they each had contributed a piece of their own ABC gum to the wall. I know... free entertainment!

The wall is part of the Maid Rite building where we visited last weekend, after seeing the beautiful Bear's Mill (which completely ranks in a different calibre from this building, I am sure you would agree).

They look quite proud, don't they? They might not be so happy with me years from now. I do consider it part of my job as a mother to document all memories, including goofy ones such as this!

No comments: