Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Fall? Summer?

Our own Zinnias that Momo grew from seeds are finally blooming!


Oh goodness. What season are we in?

Not that it really matters because the weather will do what it will... but yesterday was a very confusing day for me.

It was hot. I am talking 90+ degrees. But dry, and VERY windy. So if you are sitting inside, not knowing what the temperature was, you would think it was a fall-like day. Leaves were blowing everywhere, and some trees have started to turn color.

Then the sky got dark, a thunderstorm zipped through, and then everything came to a stand-still.

And we woke up to a beautiful sunny crisp day today, and now that it is the middle of the day, it is back to being quite warm! Oh, I am not complaining, not at all. It's just that we may be going apple-picking soon, and I would rather not have it be 90 degrees again. Just so the mood is right, you know?

No comments: