Monday, September 06, 2010

Birthday Weekend







It may look like my birthday weekend is filled with barns and beans... And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that since I am a barn-and-bean kind of girl. Those things bring me irrational pleasures I sometimes wonder if there is something wrong with me!

But no, those aren't the only things I have received for my birthday. Not even close. In fact my birthday just started a few hours ago, and already for this long weekend, I have enjoyed a little getaway with the family to the biggest little city in the middle (also known as Ann Arbor). Perhaps because we have lived or spent a lot of time here, and here, and here that A-squared (as it is loving known) felt just like home to me. It helped, too, to have such great friends and their children to share it all with.

So like I said, the day had just begun. You know there will be more for me share here later today! For the rest of you in the U.S., Happy Labor Day!

No comments: