



We have a wonderful metro park system around here in central Ohio. One of these parks, Slate Run Historical Farm, is superb.
It is an 1880s working farm that the park has kept it in suspended animation. The workers there wear period clothes. There is no running water, or electricity. The orchards and corn fields along with the animals raised on the farm provide the meat and vegetables. There is a smoke house, a storage hut (where they keep canned goods), an outdoor summer kitchen. It's like going back in time when we visit the park, in the most serene and peaceful way.
The kids had a school field trip there today, and so I tagged along, with my camera. These are just some images I captured, a confirmation that it is truly Spring here, with baby animals making squeaky cute sounds all around!
2 comments:
love your blog!!
i could just squeeze that little lamb, he was so adorable!
looks like a fun school trip and a farm I would love to visit if we are down that way
thanks for sharing!
หมูน่ารักจังอ่ะ
Post a Comment