
As in, Christopher Robin, the little boy whose best friend is Winnie-the-pooh. In this case, Pooh is his sister. (Wouldn't it be wonderful if all those characters really were to exist? I would like to be a good friend of Piglet's myself).
It rained here yesterday. Wait, no, it poured here yesterday...a good drenching April shower that hopefully will help grow the May flowers.

Our children, both of them, wanted nothing to do with the indoors. They came home from school, ran right back outside with umbrellas, boots, cups and bowls. They even brought books with them, to read under their 'protected fort'.

They were enjoying the rain the way children are meant to. And despite the mud and the water that came back into the house with them, I would be silly to complain.
2 comments:
You two are so fortunate. Namiste.
Hi Larry,
Thank you. Yes, we know. We are the luckiest parents on the planet! I hope life is treating you and your family well.
Post a Comment