Monday, April 18, 2011

Recital


Does every little girl (in America) have to live through recitals with tutus and tap shoes? I sure didn't live through it. We just experienced what we thought was just a fun 'dance class' we signed her up for months ago, turned into a Spring recital. 

Oh there was so much more about this recital than just the cute daisy tutus – so much I didn't know about!

Shall we just leave it at that?

2 comments:

molly said...

Oof. Some rite of passage, eh? My son conveniently decided to "pause" piano lessons, just in advance of recital season :)

Kit Yoon said...

Hi Molly! Knowing that you have a little girl yourself...well...you may find yourself in that room with dozens other girls in tutus... But maybe you will be lucky and NOT find yourself there! Piano...that's another thing. A pause would be good around here, too! Am I sounding alike a party pooper?