
A finch, seen from our office window
As I write, our children are enjoying the snow outside. They have been out there about an hour now, and I don't think we will see them until their stomachs grumble with hunger for mid-day food needs.

It was raining when we woke up, and as the morning grew, and the sun lit up more of the cloudy sky, the rain slowly turned into snow. And just like that, we are now having our first real winter snowfall.

Just in time for us to have a little fun before heading to the tropics! Thank goodness for the magic of international flights!

I can't say I will miss this white stuff, but the kids might! Or maybe they will be so happy to be living in their swimsuits for three weeks they will forget about it for a while...
No comments:
Post a Comment