
A few weeks ago, I got an unusual email in my inbox.
A lady was offering me some tomatoes. A tomato kit, she said, for me to try. Apparently, she found this blog (or maybe another one?), and thought that her products suit my interests (and maybe my readers) very well.
I was not sure what to think, so I emailed her back, thinking I was going to get a kit to plant tomatoes with. If that was the case, I was all over it. She asked for a shipping address, which I gave to her after a few correspondents.
And I forgot about it.
So guess what showed up at my door today? A kit! A tomato kit! It's not at all what I expected, but wow, how sweet is it to get 4 cans of diced tomatoes, a big thing of ketchup, a recipe book, a shopping bag...and a few other tomato-related things.
I thank Red Gold for their products and I promise to try them out soon. It's a day like today that I marvel at the power of cyber space. I know there are people out there who do read and enjoy my photographs and prose. I didn't quite expect to get anything back really, except for the space it fills in my creative sphere. So to get tomatoes out of it! Pretty awesome, I'd say!
No comments:
Post a Comment