
The sun woke up after we did today, but it brought with it a clear blue sky. With the white snow still left on the ground, we had our first bright (albeit cold) day since we returned from the tropics.
We spent sometime outside this morning making our own sledding 'hill' by piling as much snow as possible into a mound, just about 2 feet higher than the ground. Good thing the kids are small, and still easily pleased... they seemed to enjoy it enough that they had several runs down the 'hill'. I even saw smiles in between their rosy cheeks.
Simple pleasures. That's what life is all about.
4 comments:
It's SO true...that is what Life is all about.
Lovely to meet you...Kit, I went to Thailand when I was 23...15 years ago...and adored your country...lots of adventures...from North to South.
I am looking forward to reading about your vacation back there.
HUGS
Char.x
Dear Char,
Thanks for visiting. Yes, Thailand has a lot of offer. I especially like to get out of the big cities...to where the gems of Thailand actually lie.
What a lovely hint of spring...
Post a Comment