Monday, December 03, 2007

Snow





It did snow last night. The frosted white flakes came down just as the kids were getting ready for bed. We treated them by taking them outside for a second to have them stick out their tongues and wait for the flakes to drop down. They were so tired, though, that maybe it felt like a dream. Then at 5:45 this morning, we heard the two of them talking to each other about the snow that they could see from their window. It was exciting enough for them that they let us sleep until 6:30 when Momo offered to go start the coffee maker for us. Helpful boy that he is.

Snow. I can't say I missed it. Not at all. But to see the delight on the kids' faces made it tolerable... until I had to go out and buy snow pants and snow boots for them!

No comments: