


It doesn't really matter how we end up looking as adults (men or ducks), all babies are cute cute cute!
We found these guys at Codman farm last weekend where we get our farm fresh eggs right from the source. Our next pick up day, these little guys won't be quite the same...
4 comments:
Sawaddee kra K.shimboon.
I'd like to say How was I enjoying your webblog and Thank you so much to share your beautiful story about your family and thing happened in CA, Pls Keep writting.
As you know your fan is from faraway Home still readig your blog. pls Says hi to lovely twins.
Cheers.
ChuBBy N
Dear Chubby N,
Thank you for your comment. Glad to hear that there are a few people back in Thailand reading the post!
Kit
Khun Shimboon ka,
Then, I've to report that I'm one of the secret admirers from Thailand as well ka.
Your pictures and your stories are extraordinary and specially warming. Love your blog so much. Thank you for sharing ka.
PJ
Hi PJ,
Welcome! I knew there are a few more of you Thai readers out there! Glad you enjoy reading the blog as much as I enjoy creating the posts!
Kit
Post a Comment