
Have you noticed that I like sunflowers?
If I can't be in southern France this time of year to pretend like I live in a sunflower field, I can always go to Vermont! Something about this happy, very summery flower makes me smile, even on a cloudy day. I guess that's it: if you can't have sunshine, sunflowers can provide a glimpse of brightness. As the song goes: You are my Sunshine, my only sunshine, you make me happy, when skies are grey.... You know the rest.



Besides being pretty, following the sun, and making me smile, sunflowers are quite useful (it's also a very smart, and geometric plant!). You can of course eat the sunflower seeds, and cook with its oil. Pretty soon, this very same oil will be powering up cars, machines, and who knows what else. You've got to like a pretty plant with possibilities!
1 comment:
Have a nice day and please enjoy it with your heart.
chubby!
ps. I picked one of photo to se as background on my laptop. Thanks P'kit for pretty shiny sunshine ^_^
Post a Comment