Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Grand Rapids Thanksgiving

GR1

The main difference between where we live and where to go to visit family in Michigan is water. To be fair, the more important thing is that we have family members to see and friends to visit. But water...there is more water in the state up north, and for that, we are thankful.

GR2

We were also thankful about so much more, on this Thanksgiving occasion.

GR3

Besides family, friends, and water, good health and a good life, we reminisced and celebrated our children's birthday – their 8th this year.

GR4

Each year, I marvel at how much life has happened in the last 8 years.  There is no doubt that the entrance of these two wonderous beings have enriched our lives (and so many others) in the short time frame. Life would not be the same without them, nor would we ever want to imagine it otherwise.

GR6

They make life complete.

kids8-2

2 comments:

Jim MacDonald said...

I couldn't agree more. I love our family. That was a great birthday weekend!

grdave said...

Without our two little treasures, our life would be diminished.