
As I take a little break from writing (not a blog post...this is my procrastination!), I wanted to give you a little update on the chicks.

Clearly I was over ambitious about having a blog devoted to the chicks and the bunny (who was I kidding?). I could keep it up, but the house may never be clean, the laundry unfolded, the dishes unwashed. So, my friends, what I should do it keep it all in one place, right? I should have known better.

At any rate, the chicks have graduated from their warm indoor pad. They are now in the coop (with an extension area -- photos to come) right next to the bunny. All is well thus far. We even have an official permit to proof that we are legal owners of chickens in this little town of Bexley!
Oh, yes, and the garden is thriving. It's a forest of 40+ tomato plants, herbs, and pumpkins with several other edibles in between!
1 comment:
Great photos!
Post a Comment