
Just for fun, here is a monitor lizard sun-bathing in Lumpini Park, in the middle of Bangkok! The park goers don't seem to mind them... But we were sure to keep our distance. These guys only live in zoos and museum exhibits around here! And plus, they can bite...
Anyhow, just a short note to let you know that we are still following our New Year's resolution of baking a loaf of bread a week. I must admit that during the heat wave that we had recently, it was hard to turn on that oven. But we managed a loaf of Oatmeal-Molasses bread, and a beer bread, plus a couple of challahs in between.
Now the proper winter (California) weather has returned, we will be baking again, I am sure.
A part of me wishes that I were still snapping photos of these monitors, though.
1 comment:
I saw this lizard too (or one like it)! Very cool!
Post a Comment