



Or more like, beach, then moon.
We were surprised at how low the tide was today at Davenport Beach. In fact, now that I am writing this, it may have something to do with the impending full moon??
Anyhow, we loved having the huge tidepools to discover. We saw dozens of sea stars, sea anemones, bullhead fish, and thousands and mussels. I am not exaggerating! Thousands. Maybe even hundreds of thousands.
On the way home, the moon was up, and the hills were green with cows grazing here and there. Was I in England? New Zealand? Oh right, I am still in California. Coastal California where you get mountains and beaches right next to each other. Spoiled, we are!
Anyhow, we loved having the huge tidepools to discover. We saw dozens of sea stars, sea anemones, bullhead fish, and thousands and mussels. I am not exaggerating! Thousands. Maybe even hundreds of thousands.
On the way home, the moon was up, and the hills were green with cows grazing here and there. Was I in England? New Zealand? Oh right, I am still in California. Coastal California where you get mountains and beaches right next to each other. Spoiled, we are!
No comments:
Post a Comment