
Today the kids made 'gingerbread houses' at school. They didn't quite use gingerbread cookie dough: that would be too time consuming for a class of 12 preschoolers. So they used grahm crackers instead, which worked just as well. They decorated the houses with all kinds of candy and marshmallow. I am sure that was their favorite part of the project!

I got to see the finished products at the end of school. Claire proudly said that she was saving the candy for later so that Daddy can see her complete house. I was proud that she showed a little patience! There is one more day of school this week, and then school will close for two weeks. How will I keep the monkeys entertained during those days?! We have actually made our own real gingerbread houses, that I can do. I will have to get creative and come up with some fun projects for them. We will all be happy when school is open again!
No comments:
Post a Comment