
I would be over-stating it, if I said that we went 'camping'. It was more like we went to visit a good friend, and slept in tents instead of on beds. So,... I guess... we went tenting.

With the kind of meals we had, and the facilities we were offered, we were barely 'roughing' it. The kids got to sleep alone in their own tent, however. With the dog, even. And nobody got up before dawn when we heard the roar of thunder and sprinkle of rain. It was a success.
By that time, a gourmet breakfast was awaiting.

Thanks, again, Michael, for your generous hospitality. We loved every minute of our little get away at what is now becoming more and more like a home away from home.

Thank you, too, for this most exciting bonfire ever made in human history! And the show that you had the lighting bugs put on just after that was something else, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment