Monday, January 16, 2012

Cleveland in January

CLE11

CLE9

CLE7

CLE3

CLE8

CLE15

CLE2

This was my second visit to Cleveland. Uncanny, and unplanned, we were there at about the same time last year as well. So Cleveland, I only know you during your coldest week (according to the meteorologist), but I do like you, quite a bit.

Maybe it's the lake, or the more familiar Northeast feel. Maybe it's living the hotel life, and being away from the mundane. Maybe it is all of the above.

We did a lot, and also a lot of nothing. It was the best way to while away our weekend as a family, in the city that I only know without anything green and plenty of snow. Next time, Cleveland, I promise to come see you when you are warm and flushed with life. I'll bet you can put on quite a show.

2 comments:

LS said...

Great photos Kit. There is something about Cleveland that you keeps you coming back for more!

affectioknit said...

Love the snowy pictures...no snow right now in our new home in WV...missing it a lot...

Have a lovely day!