Thursday, October 06, 2011

Eggs and more Eggs!

e6

I like eggs. A lot. I really do.

I like everything about them: their shapes, their functions, their tastes, their versatility, simplicity and practicality. I like photographing eggs, too, apparently. Here are just some of my egg-centric shots just from within this last year.

e5

e3

e9

e7

e2

e8

e4

e10

There are eggs, and then there are our own eggs, like the first egg that was laid by the chickens that we raised. Now, that elevated the scale of specialness quite a bit! I am sure that when we collect the nth number of eggs from the coop, the excitement will have waned to some degree...

e11

I do have a feeling that eggs will always hold a special place in my heart, my stomach, and my photography portfolio. Why shouldn't they be?

e12

1 comment:

Alicia@ eco friendly homemaking said...

Oh my goodness what great looking eggs! Wonderful photos!!