
Student studying under a tree by the Otago Museum
When I started this blog 499 posts ago, I did not really know where it was going.
I used to be a journal keeper. From the age of 13, I kept a journal that had details of my daily lives, so detailed that you might fall asleep reading it.
Now that life has gotten busier, this blog has become than a journal (although I do have a real journal that occasionally gets opened...but don't ask me when the last time it was that that happened).
It does feel odd to think that other people get to read about our mundane lives. Okay, maybe not so mundane.
I do hope that you have enjoyed the journey of this journal. It does bring me peace, and actually, joy, to share glimpses of our days with you all.
No comments:
Post a Comment