
From Daddy.
To my beloved son:
Momo, I cannot begin to tell you how
dear you are to me.
dear you are to me.
In my dreams, I had not begun to hope
I would love a son as much as I do you.
You bring such delight to me:
the way you look when you sleep,
the strength you have climbing a mountain on your bike,
I would love a son as much as I do you.
You bring such delight to me:
the way you look when you sleep,
the strength you have climbing a mountain on your bike,
the creativity you possess so abundantly,
whether drawing freehand, playing ukulele,
or building some new contraption.
I simply enjoy "hanging out" with you.
or building some new contraption.
I simply enjoy "hanging out" with you.
You are an ever unfolding joy. Happy Birthday, my dearest son.
These words which i read in a book make me think of you:
your existence is a delight to us....I could never thank God sufficiently for the splendour He has hidden from the world....and revealed to me in your sweetly ordinary face. These words which i read in a book make me think of you:
p.s. thanks kit for the chance to make guest posts on your beautiful blog
No comments:
Post a Comment