Friday, September 05, 2008

Flip Turn



It would be unfair of me to say that I 'taught' him how to do the flip turn. I used to know how, but hadn't done it in a long time. But the little man was sure ready to try it, so I told him that it's like doing a somersault in the water.

It took him one try, and he got it. The smile on his face after he had done it was priceless.

By the way, he also does a 'back-flip' which I will get on video another time... And it may look like all he does in the pool is doing laps, which is not at all the case. He sure plays in the water like any other boy would, too! His sister is his favorite pool companion, of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Momo! I finally had a chance to take a look at your blog, Kit, and see how you and the kids are doing. Wonderful to see this video. Please give Momo a big "high-five" from me, and a hug to Claire. Hope you are all doing well.
-Megina