




Who would have thought that I would get to see the sculptures of Rodin and Degas in Michigan? And that seeing such beautiful work of art was just a small highlight of our few days in this midwestern state!
We had a lot of fun during our stay in Michigan, to say the least. Visiting the grandparents and our good friends made up for the long drive we did from Massachusetts. The kids did some more (real) fishing this time, and there were many fun and fond memories that will stay with us for a long time.
I am happy to say that we are now safe and sound in California! Many more stories and photographs to come, but for now, I must end this very long day on a nice soft pillow...
1 comment:
Glad to read that you made it across the country and are now safely "home."
(Boo-hoo!) Claire and Momo look so beautiful in their Michigan photographs.
Post a Comment