Friday, May 02, 2008

New Blog

I recently started a new blog: Our favorite Kids' Books. We read so many books with our children. Some books we read once, and never revisit again; some books we read once a month; some books we read almost all the time. I find that the best books are the ones that entertain both the grown ups and the children alike. I am constantly learning new things through their eyes, and I have some of these books to thank.

I am a big fan of beautiful illustrations. So forget the term 'don't judge a book by its cover' because as far as children's books go, I won't even touch it if I don't find the cover attractive.

Anyhow, I hope you (especially those with children) find this site fun and helpful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

once again, the photos are breathtaking. your entire blog is superb and thank you for sharing.

have you ever read "sylvester and the magic pebble"?

we chose it because of the cover. i am going to go back to your kids books blog to get more good book ideas!