
Not long after I set foot on Blue Heron Organic Farm, I was determined to have the farm be featured in the new, well respected food magazine in Boston, Edible Boston. I had not started my freelance writing career at that point, and didn't think that it had to be me who could somehow tell the world about this piece of gem that I had found.
Ellery, the farmer, and my friend, was contacted by the magazine some months later. They wanted to feature her and her farm for their Spring issue, they said. She was more than willing, but she told them that she wanted me to be the writer.
So thanks to Ellery, and the editors at Edible Boston, my mission was accomplished! Reading the article is perhaps second best to actually being on the farm itself. I tried my best to transport the readers to the 7 acre farm that has been one of the best discoveries for our family during our time in New England. I hope you enjoy it!
3 comments:
Super Kit! Bravo. Great read!
Thanks Bea! Thanks for all your inspirations: writing, photography, the whole nine yards!
Excellent article, Kit. Love your writing and your substance.
Ginny and Dave from EGR
Post a Comment